We will post information about our events here when they are scheduled.
Thank you for visiting.
TALKS GIVEN BY HOMEOPATH, SHELLEY KENEIPP, M.H., DiHom(U.K.)
“Using Homeopathy When Traveling”. Covers common remedies for Jet Lag, Motion Sickness, Swimming, Ailments from Winter Sports, and Consuming Contaminated Water or Food. Usually given in June.
“Using Homeopathy On and Off the Sports Field”. Covers common remedies for Bee Stings, Blisters, Fainting, Heat Exhaustion, Injuries, Over-exertion, Performance Anxiety, Sunburns, and Minor Wounds. Usually given in April or late August.
“Treating Winter Ailments with Homeopathy” Covers common remedies for Colds, Coughs, Earaches, Fevers, Flu, and Throat Conditions. Usually given in October.
“Using Homeopathy for Acute Common Childhood Ailments” Covers common remedies for Colic, Constipation, Diaper Rash, Diarrhea, Growing Pains, Stomach Aches, Teething, and Vomiting.” Can be given at any time.
“Using Homeopathy For First-Aid” Covers the basic remedies for Bites, Burns, Injuries, Poisoning, Shock, Surgery, and Wounds.” Can be given at any time
“Using Homeopathy for your Teenager” I will address how the teen brain develops, the teen terrain, and remedies that can be used at certain stages of teen development. Physical conditions covered are: Eye Strain from overuse of eyes, Acute Stress Headaches, Menstrual Cramping, and Poisonings. Mental/emotional conditions covered are: Moodiness, Rage, Stress, Emotional Trauma and Performance Anxiety. Can be given at any time.
“Using Homeopathy for Insomnia” Covers common remedies for Difficulty Falling Asleep and for those who Wake Up in the Middle of the Night. Can be given at any time.
“Using homeopathy for Joint Discomforts” Covers common remedies for Specific Joints and Specific Pains in the Joints that a person experiences. Can be given at any time.
All talks are an hour to an hour and a half duration and free. This venue makes it possible to obtain a basic knowledge of how use homeopathy to treat acute conditions.
Webinar Presentation to the National Center for Homeopathy Members
When: November 4th, 2020; 4:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time
Title: What’s Happening In The Teen Brain, Using Homeopathy During The Teen Years.
Content: We will be taking an in-depth look at the teenager’s brain, its development, its needs, and acute conditions that may arise during the teen years with different homeopathic remedy suggestions to consider.
MOM’S HOMEOPATHIC CLASS FOR ACUTE CONDITIONS
The six week class meets evenings from 7:00-9:00 Cost – $150.00
- What is homeopathy? How is it used? A brief history of homeopathy and its use around the world.
- The difference between acute and chronic conditions.
- Where do the remedies come from and how to take care of them? How are remedies made?
- Suppression of symptoms.
- How to take a case. How to observe symptoms, including observation of modalities.
- The rules of prescribing remedies. How to administer remedies.
- Common infant, child, and teen ailments. Up to date vaccination information.
- Winter ailments including: colds, coughs, earaches, fevers, flu, laryngitis, sore throats, and tonsillitis.
- Homeopathic first aid: including allergic reactions, bites and stings, burns, emotional trauma and fears, fainting, heat exhaustion, sunstroke, and injuries to specific parts of the body,
- A continuation of homeopathic first aid: poisoning, shock, splinters, surgery, tooth discomforts, wounds, x-rays and scans. Travel first-aid, and remedies for traveling abroad.
- Homeopathic use for sports, both on and off the field, dancing, and gymnastics.
MOM’S HOMEOPATHIC CLASS – WEEK-END SEMINAR
Cost – $150.00
The week-end seminar meets on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The same material is covered as in the weekly classes.
Note: This price is applicable for classes taught in Santa Cruz, California, only. Other week-end seminars will vary according to the cost of the venue where the class is held.
Available for sale at the classes: The Parent’s Guide To Homeopathy For Children, By Shelley Keneipp and Homeopathic Remedy Kits.