- By Shelley Keneipp: The Parent’s Guide to Homeopathy, Safe, Natural Remedies For Children From Newborns Through Teens. COMING SOON: Aging Well With Homeopathy.
- Whole Health Now – A well-priced, comprehensive homeopathic bookstore. They are a great resource for published articles on homeopathy, courses and many other homeopathic resources. Log onto: wholehealthnow.com
- ALSO SEE: Homeopathic Educational Services below
CLOTHING FOR CHILDREN THAT IS “GREEN”
National Green Pages – Featuring clothing categories, as well as toys, fair trade products, and bedding. Log onto: www.greenpages.org.
You can log onto: www.homeopathic.org/resources/practitioners to obtain names of qualified and reputable homeopathic practitioners in your area. You can type in “homeopathic consultation” online for international sites.
HOMEOPATHIC EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
Homeopathic Educational Services is a leading resource for homeopathic books, medicines, medicine kits, software, and research for people new to homeopathy and for practicing homeopaths. It is run by Dana Ullman, MPH, CCH, author of 10 books on homeopathy. Log onto: www.homeopathic.com
NATURAL ALTERNATIVE HEALTH
- Alternative Medicine for information on various conditions. Includes herbal and nutritional support. Log onto: www.alternativemedicine.com
- Holistic Moms Network is a non-profit organization connecting parents who are passionate about holistic health and green living. Log onto: www.holisticmoms.org
- Save the Children, USA
- “The foundation of a long, happy life is knowing how to take care of your health. You only get one body. You can take care of it by learning how your body grows, what diseases or conditions to look out for and how to avoid risky products. Men’s bodies are different from women’s. All of our bodies change from childhood, through adulthood and into old age. Learn about each stage of life, and become a well-informed health consumer to improve your quality of life”.
Log onto: http://www.drugwatch.com/health/ (Health Overview)
http://www.drugwatch.com/drugs-and-devices/ (Dangerous Drug & Devices)
http://www.drugwatch.com/cipro-levaquin-avelox/ (Common Antibiotic Info)